Discover the field-tested closing techniques that the industry's most
successful distributors are already using to shift their prospects out of neutral and close the sales.
How much do you get paid for finding a new prospect?
How much do you earn for making a powerful presentation?
What do you receive for providing a solution to your
prospect's marketing problem?
How much of a bonus do you get for overcoming an objection?
How much do you get paid for writing a quote?
So far you haven’t earned a cent, because in promotional product sales we
don’t get paid for effort and activity, we only get paid for results. In fact selling is a complete waste of time, unless you follow through with
the final, yet all important step and close the sale, because prospects don’t order from the individual that sold them – they buy from the
salesperson the closes them.
Here's just a sample of what you'll learn.
How to close the sale without asking your prospect to buy
Take the pressure out of closing. You’ll discover a powerful technique that top
income earners use to land the account without asking their prospect to buy.
How to overcome procrastination and encourage the prospect to order today
If you don’t give your prospect a reason to order today – they won’t and time quickly
kills desire. You’ll discover how top income earners eliminate procrastination by creating a sense of urgency.
How to test the water before asking a closing question
Make closing easy by predicting your prospect’s response! You’ll discover a powerful
question that measures buying readiness and tells you if the prospect is ready to order.
What to do if you’re lost for words
Have you ever been with a prospect who responded to your closing question with an
objection and found yourself at a loss for words? You’ll discover a simple technique that forces your prospects to answer their own objection, while
you sit back and listen.
Over 30 ready-to-use closing questions that make it easy for your prospects to buy
You’ll discover the field-tested closing questions that industry's top income earners
are already using to land more jobs.
Plus much, much more!
- Why a powerful presentation is not enough to land the account
- How to close the sale without asking for the order
- How to ensure that your closing question always results in an order
- Why closing is not a high pressure technique
- Closing consist of 2 different skill sets
- Closing questions that make it easy for the prospect to buy
- Why you must never ask for the order
- Why you must always close 3 times
- How to identify your prospect’s hidden concerns
- How to read your prospect’s buying signals
- How to turn your prospect’s questions into closing opportunities
- How to motivate your prospects to order now
- When providing new information can cost you the sale
- Why you must always assume that the prospect will order from you
- Why your fast delivery is costing you sales
- Learn to identify hidden closing opportunities
- What you must never do after closing
- Discover the best time to close – it’s not when you think
- How to test your prospect’s buying readiness
- How to use objections to close the sale
- The 9 closing rules that top income earners live by
- Using the Trial Close to measure your presentation’s effectiveness
- Using the Stall Close when your prospect is indecisive
- Dealing with the prospect that has decided not to order from you
- What you must do if you can’t close that sale at this time
- Your prospect places the order by doing nothing – discover how
Plus! How to overcome procrastination and turn objections into sales
Closing would be easy if it were not for one unfortunate human trait – procrastination.
If it were not for this barrier, all you would need to do is make a strong presentation that shows the prospect the benefits of ordering from you;
follow your presentation with a closing question and the job would be yours. But most of us have already discovered that sales just doesn’t work that
way because irrespective of how great our presentation and how much the prospect likes our ideas and suggestions - more often then not, they’ll try to
delay the buying decision by raising an objection. You’ll discover the powerful responses that top income earners use to overcome procrastination and
close the sale.
Download Now. Time: 57 minutes. 144 MB - Only $19.95
- What you must always do before responding to an objection
- How to instantly tell if the prospect’s objection is true of false
- How to eliminate common objections before they occur
- How to motivate your prospect to order today
- Close the prospect that says “I want to look at a few more quotes”
- Close the prospect that says “Let me think it over”
- Close the prospect that says “I want to shop around”
- Close the prospect that says “I want to talk to my partner first”